Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stressing out

I have been kind of freaking out lately about my future, yet I was listening to a podcast today about worship and God related subjects when I realized that my freaking out has been semi caused from my recent distant feeling from God. I really haven't had any close God time recently. I've allowed myself to get taken up with worldly fears, when all along I simply needed to trust again in the lord and know that he will guide my path and show me exactly where I am supposed to go in my life. how I forgot this I cannot understand, not too long ago I had gained a great amount of peace from the lord over my future and my career path. yet that peace was clouded over by my desire to take control and have a plan for the future. thank you world for pulling my focus from God, it really messed me up!

No comments: